Shopping Tours in Paris
Contact me to book a tour :
Shop for Unique Hand Crafted Gifts - this tour lasts 2 hours - €40/person
This tour focuses on offbeat, unique shops that offer hand-crafted French products. We will visit up to 10 boutiques, depending on our time.
A few examples :
- unique chocolate shop run by 2 sisters who make traditional chocolates & pastries but with Japanese style - and ingredients
- a tea shop dating from 1692, with 200+ different types of tea & beautifully hand-crafted gifts
- designer handbags, distributed only in France, with prices starting at 80€ (you read that right)!
- for male shoppers - leather belts crafted right there in the workshop & a French artisanal shoemaker offering unique designs
- honey from around the world - many with exotic flavours (avocado trees, lime, etc.).
You will take home the most unique gifts for those very special someones in your life.
Palais Royal, history & luxury shopping - this tour lasts 2 hours - €40/person
Courtyard of the Palais Royal, constructed by the Cardinal Richelieu in 1630. The Buren columns were added in 1986, characterised by black & white stripes precisely 8,7cm wide
The Palais Royal is a charming garden in the center of Paris. Built by Cardinal Richelieu in 1634, it later became the heart of the French Revolution in the 1780s frequented by courtisans, politicans, prostitutes and firebrands. Today the neighborhood is a mix of tradition and modernity with chic boutiques, craftsmen's ateliers and cozy bistros. We visit an opulent perfumery, a shop with vintage designer clothes & several unique artisans who craft unusual hand-made products (shoes, eyeglass frames, etc.) The tour ends over a glass of wine in a cozy wine bar (included in tour price).